Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jordan's holiday workshop - part 1

Jordan brought back 2 flyers from school and told me that he wanted to join the holiday camp, which is a 2 days Handicraft n 3 days Science workshop, it costs RM180 in total. I think this is really good for him, he can learn something during this holiday rather than just laze at home, play game, watch TV, n fight with his di-di. So I decided to send him.

Yesterday he returned home with a Kiddo blue recycle bag, n there were 4 pcs of Handicraft creations. so so so cute!! So I decided to record all these things here, so that he grows up to read how exciting n meaningful his childhood is.


This very cute Tiger fan that he is holding, according to him, he followed the teacher's instruction n did it step-by-step, but how true was it.... mmm... I m still doubt about it. haha...


2nd pcs is his daddy's briefcase, haha... cute isn't it, even though it doesnt really look like a briefcase. haha...


3rd one is a family photo frame, he has not completed this creation, it should be a stand beneath for slotting in this frame, however, he has not painted the stand, it is just a raw wood, mm.. I think one of these days, I shall ask him to complete it. But one thing worth to mention is, Jordan is a very sincere n observant boy, he told me I always wear a hair clip at home, that's why the yellow color frame has a hair clip (made of playdol) across the head. haha.... this is my hair clip for your information, haha... cute!!


the last one is a crab landyard, it can be his student card in the future. But this one I really do not think that it is done by him. As I think this is not easy to do at all, not even Mommy can do it... pai-seh.. haha....

All in all, I am happy that Jordan is excited n look forward to go to the workshop. He certainly can learn something from the workshop, even though he might not be the one who completed the creations all by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment